Guy (20) Warms Up 5-Day-Old Spaghetti And Dies Hours Later

Food poisoning?

The boy underestimated the severity of his ailments and assumed that after drinking a lot of water and a night’s sleep, he would feel better. A disaster scenario occurred; the boy would never wake up again.

When the boy’s parents had not heard from him that morning, they checked his room to see what was going on. When they opened the door they immediately saw: he had died. He had supposedly died from food poisoning, caused by Bacillus cereus, a bacterium that produces toxins which induces vomiting and diarrhoea.

Stepfather

Research showed that the bacterium was so poisonous, that his liver gave up and he died. The Belgian media reported that it was the student’s stepfather who was responsible for the meal. He, supposedly, had taken it out of the bin, mouldy and all, heated it up to eat. This was because he was depressed and had wanted to become ill. The 20-year-old student had come home and eaten the rest.

Reheating food is not the problem. It’s the time between when the food was originally prepared and when you want to eat it again.

Next